Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Women's Self Defense Tips and other Self Defense Products topics.
As a woman, finding a way to appropriately defend yourself against an attacker is not as simple as it sounds. There are many self defense weapons available and you have to decide which is the best option for you. When looking at the possibilities, you can narrow your selection by following these tips:
1. Look at all of the options that are available including knives, guns, batons, and pepper sprays.
2. Research self defense tools through the Internet, books, or magazines.
3. Ask a self defense instructor for a recommendation.
4. Find out where you can get training using self defense weapons.
5. Go to a store and test out the different weapons.
6. Choose one that you are comfortable handling and feel that you could use during an attack.